Oh hey! It’s 8:55 and I have to hurry ’cause I forgot to blog, but I don’t want to leave you with a paragraph-long, boring post. Therefore, I’ve taken the lazy route-20 things about me.
1. I’m a little afraid of Thea’s toaster.
2. I wanna go swimmin’ in the Enchanted Ceiling. Five million points to your house of choice if you know what song that’s a reference to.
3. I’m in seventh grade, but I skipped fourth.
4. I have tibial torsion, which literally means that my leg bones are twisted, but it’s not as scary as it sounds. I just had to talk about it because it sounds dramatic and I’m a drama queen.
5. My oldest non-related friend is Thea, who (whom?) I met the first day of Kindergarten.
6. I, Allie from Hyperbole and a Half, am super-duper annoyed when people say “alot.” It’s a lot, folks.
7. If I had been a boy, my parents would’ve named me Moses.
8. My actual name is Marguerite.
9. I like knives, but I’m also sort of scared of them ’cause I hate getting hurt.
10. Same with fire.
11. I’ve never liked TV much, but lately I’ve loved watching (and talking about and thinking about and obsessing over) Battlestar Galactica (especially), Caprica, and Archer.
12. It annoys the crap out of me when people use commas like this: this, this and this. No no no. This, this, and this. Two commas. Okay, I know it can go both ways, but it annoys me.
13. I started reading (or, more literally, having my parents read it to me) Harry Potter at age three.
14. I’m in a wrock band called X. Lovegood. We’ve played at the Wampum Willow at Wrockstock twice.
15. I want to be a writer, an actress, and possibly some kind of singer or something when I grow up.
16. I stayed in line at the movie theater from 1:30 p.m. to midnight with Cate for the premiere of Half-Blood Prince. Surprisingly, I didn’t get bored.
17. When I was a baby, I was ridiculously fat.
18. I can never pick a Hogwarts house, so I’m a Ravenpuff.
19. I may have the smallest bathroom in our entire state. Kidding. But still.
20. I’m pretty proud of my kazooing skills.
Unawesome: My ear itches. It has been itched. That was for you, Cate, by the way. 😀