Oh hey! Last night, I re-watched Daybreak, parts one, two, and three. That’s right, folks. I have finished re-watching all of Battlestar. And now? I will watch the whole thing again. All. Four. Seasons. I am addicted.
Hey, Anne Marie (I added your middle name to avoid confusion with other Annes that probably don’t even read this blog, but better safe than sorry)! Are you reading this? I love you, but stop reading now. Here there be spoilers. And there probably will be for a long, long time. I know you want to watch Battlestar, and I don’t want to spoil you. So watch all four seasons, come back, and be merry. I’m not kicking you out, love, this is for your own good. 🙂
So look, I know a lot of Battlestar fans have been using the interwebs to spew their supreme hatred of Daybreak. I, however, freaking loved it, minus the unresolvedness of Kara just *poofing* into nowhereness. No no no no no. Bad RDM.
And yeah, those of you who might be wondering, staying up until eleven and not getting enough sleep and also not getting to bathe until the next night is a totally reasonable sacrifice for watching the two-hour-long gloriousness of Daybreak. I don’t know if that made sense to you. Basically what I was saying is that I watched Daybreak and therefore didn’t get enough sleep and also didn’t bathe, but it was worth it. I am disgusting.
Anyway, that’s pretty much the only thing lately I want to talk about. That means I have nothing to talk about. And veterans of my blog will know what that means.
List time! (The more things change, the more they stay the same, huh?)
- Kara Thrace
- Kara Thrace’s Special Destiny
- Galen Tyrol
- Karl Agathon
- William Adama
- Sharon Agathon
- The epic part in Daybreak when Kara uses the notes of All Along the Watchtower to Jump the Fleet to Earth!
- The fact that Hayleyghoover posted a blog that was kind of like this post yesterday.
- Neil Cicierega
- Being that annoying friend-of-little-sibling who spies on the older siblings and laughs at them. That’s pretty fun.
- Paper hats
- Natalie Dee
- How are an eagle and a bear alike? They both have wings… except for the bear.
- Sassy Gay Friend
- When people tell me I’ll get arthritis from cracking my knuckles.
- Scurvy. I know someone who has a guinea pig who once had scurvy probably.
- Tibial torsion
- Spiders. But that blog is hilarious.
- Eating way too much and then having to do a dance routine and feeling like puking. That happened to me once.
- Not knowing what to write about.
- Lieutenant Louanne “Kat” Katraine. Stuck-up jerk. She will never be as awesome as Starbuck. Also, she’s dead.
- Bad grammar
- *sigh* I’m going to say it… Tory Foster.
- Gaius Baltar. Also, his naked body.
Word of the Day: Toxicity.